Complete suite to create HTML5 and hybrid mobile applications.
App Builder is an advanced yet user-friendly software utility whose purpose is to help people create their own HTML5 programs, even if they lack advanced knowledge in the field, since they will not need to write a single line of code, if they do not want it
App Builder relies on the concept of visual programming, thus requiring no code writing to take place. It allows users to create applications in any set of height and width values, centered horizontally or vertically, as well as make them scalable.
Overall, App Builder is a practical and effective programming solution that can help aspiring developers to create HTML5 apps, even if their knowledge of code writing is limited to nonexistent, since the entire operation from start to finish is done visually.
App Builder provide us with dozens of visual and non visual controls we can simply drop it into the application’s designer. Timers, HTTP Clients, Text Inputs, Push Buttons and many more controls ready to use.
Based in actions
Manufacturer: David Esperalta
English Name: App Builder
File Size: 15.7 MB
How to install App Builder v2019.29
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.