Big companies have several offices in different parts of the world, but that does not mean that each computer is operated by an individual worker. Tasks can be performed from a different computer throughout the world and scheduled at a particular time. Advanced Task Scheduler Network is a software tool designed to handle client / server tasks and manage them remotely.
Here are some key features of the Advanced Task Scheduler Network:
– Client and server on the same or different computers;
– Connect server via TCP / IP protocol and secure SSL connection;
– Unlimited number of tasks can be organized in nested groups;
– Ability to wake up computer from hibernation / standby before starting a task;
– Several shortcuts for each task. All shortcuts executed one by one;
– Wide range of tasks that can be scheduled;
– Control statements that allow you to evaluate a sequence of shortcuts when the condition is true and evaluate a different sequence of shortcuts when condition is not true;
– Several schedules for each task. The task is executed when one of the schedule types is triggered;
– Wide range of schedule types;
– Complex schedule types when each scheduled type includes all previous scheduled types. For example, the Daily schedule type includes the hourly schedule type which allows you to run your task hourly in only specified days;
– Can be installed as Windows Service;
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows 10
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows 7
– Windows Vista
– Windows Server 2008
– Windows Server 2003
– Windows XP
– Windows 2000
– Any Intel or AMD x86 processor
– Any Intel EM64T or AMD64 processor
Under 30 MB
Minimum required by the operating system
No specific graphics card is required
Manufacturer: Southsoftware Inc.
English Name: Advanced Task Scheduler Network
Version Version: v5.1 Build 702
File Size: 46.2 MB
How to install Advanced Task Scheduler Network v5.1 Build 702
1. Install the software.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file inside the Keygen folder and then click the Generate button on the Advanced Task Scheduler Network to create a License Key.
3. Run the software and register it using the information generated in the previous step.