Advanced Installer is a Windows Installer authoring tool. It offers a friendly and easy-to-use graphical user interface for creating and maintaining installation packages (EXE, MSI, etc.) based on the Windows Installer technology.
Advanced Installer simplifies the process of building Windows Installer packages by providing a very easy to use, high-level interface to the underlying technology. The program implements all the Windows Installer rules and follows all the advised best practices.
With this simple, intuitive interface, building a Windows Installer package will take just a few minutes. You just have to follow a few simple steps, hit the build button and your installer is ready to use.
Here are some key features of the Advanced Installer:
– Create valid MSI setups for your applications respecting all written and unwritten Windows Installer rules
– Build installers that run flawlessly on Windows 7 / Vista supporting their security model
– Detect and upgrade the older version of your product installed on the user’s machine. Prevent Installs over newer ones
– Create packages for different versions of your application that can be installed Simultaneously and run side by side
– Import from Visual Studio, InstallShield LE, WiX, Eclipse, Inno Setup, NSIS and regular MSI / MSM packages
– Register fonts in the Windows OS. Specify registration names for non-TrueType fonts.
– Create, append or prepend user or system environment variables
– Auto registration, for files that support it, can be scheduled at install time
Files and Folders:
– Install and uninstall files and folders. Set attributes, create shortcuts
– Install and uninstall registry keys and entries
64-bit : – Create
setups that run and install on 32-bit processors or on the latest 64-bit Intel and AMD CPU
– Create templates based on your current project and ready-to-use for your future projects
Add / Remove:
– Customize your application’s listing in the “Add / Remove Programs” page of the Control Panel
– They can be easily checked into a version control system and shared between multiple developers
– Build your release packages in fully automated scripts such as Make, Ant or NAnt
Run & Log:
– Launch your MSI package while pretty printing the full Windows Installer log
– Visually specify the necessary conditions (applications, frameworks, etc.) for your package to run
Smart Formatted Editing:
– Editing (MSI) Formatted fields offers reference auto-completion , syntax and error highlights and resolved value hints
per-User / per-machine:
– Create installers that can be install as required: per-user or per-machine if the user is Administrator
Include Merge Modules:
– Include frameworks, libraries and other prepackaged dependencies into your installers with just a few mouse clicks
– Core 2 class CPU
– 1 GB RAM
– 1366×768 screen resolution
– 2 GB hard drive space
– i5 class CPU
– 4 GB RAM
– 1920×1200 screen resolution
– 10 GB hard drive space
Advanced Installer IDE
The following software must be installed on your System in order for Advanced Installer to run correctly:
– Windows 7 or newer
– Latest Windows Platform SDK
Generated Install Packages
The MSI or EXE install files that the Advanced Installer produces run on the following operating systems:
– Windows XP SP3 or later
– Windows Server 2003 SP2 or newer
Windows 10 Compatibility
Both Advanced Installer and the EXE / MSI install packages it is created and tested. – Windows 10
– Windows 10 is fully, officially supported by the latest Advanced Installer release.
Manufacturer: Caphyon Ltd
English name: Advanced Installer
Name Persian: Advnsd installer
Price: $ 2999 America (just for information)
File Size: 130.8 MB
How to install Advanced Installer Architect v15.9
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option so that the patch works correctly)
4. Software Run.