Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – Lightroom combines photos into “collections” – virtual gatherings of files that can be quickly searched. It stores information about keywords, previews and metadata not in every graphic file, but in a centralized database (SQLite engine). Therefore, the database can be accessed about the photos that are now in the archive on DVD. The size of the program is significantly smaller than that of Bridge, it starts up faster and takes up less RAM. In general, Lightroom is designed exclusively for photographers who are interested in processing and cataloging photos, and not the integration of everything and everyone. Another feature of Photoshop Lightroom is the division of the process of working with images into separate stages. Each of them has its own functional module with the appropriate set of tools and settings palettes.
————————————————– ————————————————– ————-
The program has five modules:
- Download, catalog and search for photos (Library)
- Correction of color and tonal parameters of images (Develop)
- Creating a slideshow (Slideshow)
- Creating web pages for publishing collections of images on the Internet (Web)
- Key features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom:
- Intuitive environment with tools designed specifically for photographers.
- Organize, evaluate images and add a copyright mark.
- Creating image presets
- Integration with Photoshop.
- Adjusting the settings of multiple images with one click.
- Cross-platform – support for 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
- Support for DSLR video files — Interaction with most digital SLR cameras makes it easy to monitor and organize static photos and videos.
- Adding watermarks – embedding the logo (text or graphic watermarks) in the image, adjusting the size, position and transparency.
- Quick import of images – the import interface is easy to navigate, contains clear visual indicators of where and how pictures will be located after import.
- Perspective correction – the possibility of non-destructive correction of the image perspective.
- Flexible printing options. Tools allow you to drag one image or several images onto a page, and then change their location and size.
- Lens Correction — Correction of lens defects such as geometry abnormalities, chromatic aberrations, vignetting, etc.
- Upload to the Internet – the ability to upload images to Facebook, SmugMug and Flickr. When you add comments to the snapshot, these messages are instantly displayed in the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom library next to the corresponding photos.
- Creating a slide show with music. Ready-made slide shows are easy to share with the help of export (including in high resolution).
- Photographing in conjunction with a computer – instant import and display the photo after fixing the picture with the camera.
- Simulation of film grain. The tools make it easy to control the grain parameters that can be applied to an image to simulate the appearance of a film.
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links