Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the leading PDF converter and much more. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Assemble electronic or paper files into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using free Adobe Reader. You can assemble even Web sites, engineering drawings, and e-mail.
With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC you can manage document reviews, synthesizing feedback from multiple reviewers while preserving document format and integrity. Extend commenting capabilities to anyone using Adobe Reader. Windows users can design intelligent Adobe PDF forms that include business logic, such as calculations and data validations, to help increase the accuracy of data collection while reducing the costs of manual data entry.
Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to create high-impact PDF communications, collaborate more easily, and streamline reviews. Adobe Acrobat Dynamic PDF helps you get more done – easier, faster, better.
Edit PDF files
- With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can make minor edits to text and images right in your PDF file without requiring the original document or graphic. Edit text in a PDF. Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface. Edit images in a PDF. Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
Export from PDF files
- Reduce the time you spend retyping information stuck in PDF files. Convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Office documents. And save fonts, formatting, and effort.
- Convert PDF files to Word. Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you. Convert PDF files to Excel. Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away. Convert PDF files to PowerPoint. Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
Create PDF files
- Stop worrying about whether the files you send will look right on other people’s screens. Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF. Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more. Print to PDF. Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer. Scan to PDF. When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit. Convert HTML pages to PDF. Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
Create and analyze forms
- Cut the time you spend creating forms, rekeying data, and correcting errors. Distribute forms online, and then collect responses and analyze results in real time.
- Create new PDF and web forms. Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Collect form responses with FormsCentral. Easily collect responses by moving your PDF or web forms online with the Adobe FormsCentral online service. Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs. Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms. Collect form responses using Adobe Acrobat tools. Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
- 5GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit), or 2016 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Home Page – http://www.adobe.com/
How to install [page_title]
1. Download & Unpack
2. Follow instructions given in “Readme.txt” file
3. That’s all, Enjoy!
Download [page_title] Links